Sunday, December 30, 2007

It'll put hair on your chin.

What is this I hear? Genetics and hormones? Stubble, my friend, I feel you are unprepared for this match. You can not rely on your genetics. I will share with you one of my secrets. Two fingers of Irish Whiskey (won in a Yankee-swap), every morning will provide my face with the nutrients it needs to surpass your so-called genetics. It grows hair on my chin, chest and just about everywhere else.

An just in case you get any ideas, there will be random drug testing. This is not the MLB.

1 comment:

Jolica said...

Try some pre-natal vitamins. You may also grow breasts and long nails but your beards will be long ad lusterous! I'm am psyced that this follicular match has begun. This is when I miss working at that place! I will stay tuned...

Joanna!